1 John 5:14-15

This is the confidence that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him. (",)

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Torn ankle Muscle ligament healed!

I heard a 'snap' around my ankle area when I was bathing Johanan last Sunday.

Little attention was paid to my ankle for the day as I sat in with Johanan at Rock KidZ but I do noticed that walking gets painful as we make our way to Rock KidZ.

Walking gets slower as my ankle gets more painful at night during dinner time. I limped instead of walk.

I limped to office on Monday as I was hoping that my company's cheque for next Tuesday's movie night will be ready and can arrange for our dispatch to collect the tickets n combo sets.

I didn't realize how awkward I limped until people started asking me what happened and decided to visit the company doctor.

What used to be a 5 minutes brisk walk ended up in 10 minutes walk as I limped slowly and even an elderly auntie (walked faster than me) and ask me what happened and one kind passersby even offered me a handyplast as she thought my shoes were causing the pain

Doctor examined my ankle , asked a few questions she concluded it is torn muscle ligament and was given 2 days mc to rest at home.

When my boss saw me on Wednesday, I was still limping badly and she advised me not to go KL.. I told her want to go as I have been waiting for this trip.

I went back to my desk and continued tearing over 1000 pieces of tickets and 1000 pieces of combo vouchers,praying in tongue.

A couple of hours later ,the lord prompted me to note my walking pattern and I realized that I wasn't limping anymore !

Praise Jesus !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: